Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome to ... mycellphonetrips ... blogsite

Moon in Reno, NV.



Moon in Los Angeles, California.


These are the pictures that inspired this photo blogsite.  Using my Samsung SCH-540U cellphone. 
When I was in Reno, NV on a trip to visit family- I noticed how big and bright the moon was that particular night.  I called my friend to have her check out the moon, too.  As we were talking, it hit me to take a pic on my cellphone and asked her to do the same from her viewpoint in California.  And here are the pics.  Both taken on cellphones at the same time- focusing on the same subject.  As you can see, my pic was taken from the dark backyard of my Aunts' house.  And hers' was taken from the 5 FWY Southbound (passenger seat, of course).
I hope you enjoy this blogsite.  Thanks for viewing and sharing your cellphone trip pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your random cellphone pics. Be Nice. Keep It Clean. Enjoy this Blog.